Who is Katherine Polsinelli?
Katherineâs background is in management, medical administration, and she is an agent service coordinator for one of the largest real estate brokerages in the world. Her desire is to help agents and entrepreneurs become the best version of themselves by getting organized, mastering their mindset, and by helping them accomplish more. Katherine has recently launched a podcast called Real Chat with Kat where she brings in a variety of coaches to give people a different approach to growing their business.
âI think the biggest piece of advice that I give people is really focusing on how they view themselves.â
âYou need to establish what am you are willing to put up with and what is not worth your time.â
âI personally think that success is moving forward, whether that’s an inch or a mile. Success is different with every single person, and I think that’s a word that we get stuck on wholeheartedly because we look at other people’s successâwe measure their success, and we feel bad because we are not there.â
Find out the following and more:
- How and why she transitioned into real estate
- Helping with âThe Startup Agentâ and what she loved about the book
- What Katherine looks for in the people she works with
- The importance of investing in people
- How she encourages her Realtor clients
- The problem with perfection
- Why you should only take clients that align with your avatar
- Establishing boundariesâwhat to say yes to and when to say no
- What to do when you donât know all the answers (and how to find them)
- Mirror and Matchingâhow to read your clients
- Katherineâs advice to a new Realtor
Katherine’s Podcast: https://realchatwithkat.podbean.com/
Free social media coaching calls are back! To schedule your free social media coaching call go to:https://calendly.com/realestatesurvivalguide/social-media-strategy-for-realtors
Podcast edited by Kenny Carfagno.
Show notes and blog posts are created by Jennifer Harshman and RealtorEmails. John Schuchman is a licensed REALTORÂ® in Lancaster, PA, with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty and a part of the Andrew Welk Group. The opinions shared on this show represent the opinions & values of John Schuchman and do not necessarily represent the opinions & values of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty. The opinions & ideas shared in this podcast do not guarantee or promise any results of success to the listener.
297: What You Need To Serve Your Niche Part III – The Confluence