Who is Jonathan Kiehl?
Jonathan is the founder of EvenKiehl LLC, an independent, fee only, registered investment advisor located in Lancaster, PA, who specializes in tax-efficient, and value aligned financial investing. EvenKiehl serves clients locally and across the US. Their process provides peace of mind and clarity through a personalized discovery process and financial plan development that reflect each clientâs unique situation. They use investment strategies that are tax aware and donât necessitate checking your values at the door.
Find out the following and more:
- How Jonathan made the change from being a watchmaker for Rolex to the financial industry
- Why he chose to go independent
- The importance of guiding the client, but remembering theyâre the boss
- How values define the personal goals or benchmarks that define your success
- Why COVID helped pushed Jonathan into independent practice
- Jonathanâs advice to Realtors and others with inconsistent income
- Why balance is so important for entrepreneurs working at home
- The concept of servant leadership
- The advice Jonathan would give his younger self
- Advice to Realtors for success going into 2023
Jonathan’s Website: https://evenkiehl.com/
Free social media coaching calls are back! To schedule your free social media coaching call go to: https://calendly.com/realestatesurvivalguide/social-media-strategy-for-realtors
Podcast edited by Kenny Carfagno.
Show notes and blog posts are created by Jennifer Harshman and RealtorEmails. John Schuchman is a licensed REALTORÂ® in Lancaster, PA,with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty and a part of the Andrew Welk Group. The opinions shared on this show represent the opinions & values of John Schuchman and do not necessarily represent the opinions & values of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty. The opinions & ideas shared in this podcast do not guarantee or promise any results of success to the listener.
328: The Power of Sharing Your Story