Today we have the boss of the Schuchman household on the showâmy beautiful wife, Valerie! So many of you have asked me about our debt free journey, and soon we will have our debt-free scream day on the Dave Ramsey show. So today the show is from our homeâyou might hear screaming kids in the backgroundâbut Iâm excited to be here with my wife to talk about our journey.
âWhat we go through and what we do can help somebody else. It makes it all worth it.â
âI feel like one of the biggest things that I have learned is just trusting the processâ trusting the process of becoming debt free, trusting the process of the work that it takes to become a realtor, trusting the process through just the whole entire time of all of the changes in your life.â
Find out the following and more:
- Why they signed up for Financial Peace
- Are you a spender or a saver?
- Why balance is so important when couples budget
- Why patience and research are important in making financial decisions
- When Valerie knew it was going to work out for John in real estate
- How you can better support your spouse as a Realtor
- How the Schuchmans juggle work and family life
- The importance of helping others with your experiences
- What itâs like being married to a Realtor and Valerieâs advice to spouses
Podcast edited by Kenny Carfagno.
Show notes and blog posts are created by Jennifer Harshman and RealtorEmails. John Schuchman is a licensed REALTORÂ® in Lancaster, PA,with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty and a part of the Andrew Welk Group. The opinions shared on this show represent the opinions & values of John Schuchman and do not necessarily represent the opinions & values of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty. The opinions & ideas shared in this podcast do not guarantee or promise any results of success to the listener.
327: Business Update June 2023