Who Is Parker Nash?
A marketing professional and 11 year veteran of Nike, Parker Nash grew their lines of business to more than half a billion dollars in annual revenue. He makes the claim that any business can grow if they use the principles he teaches. Now heâs here to help us, too.
Learn all of this and more:
- How to get great clarity
- Who your most profitable clients are
- What the foundation of effective marketing is
- Why Nike, Peloton, Apple, and other big brands are so successful
- What the âme monster syndromeâ is
- Why itâs so important to speak like your clients talk
- Whether itâs better to work with buyers or sellers
Podcast edited by Kenny Carfagno.
Show notes and blog posts are created by Jennifer Harshman and RealtorEmails.
John Schuchman is a licensed REALTORÂ® in Lancaster, PA, with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty and a part of the Andrew Welk Group. The opinions shared on this show represent the opinions & values of John Schuchman and do not necessarily represent the opinions & values of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty. The opinions & ideas shared in this podcast do not guarantee or promise any results of succes to the listener.
328: The Power of Sharing Your Story