This episode is kind of cheating. Technically, Google is not a social media platform. It’s a search engine, but the way you can use it works just like a social media platform. So I’m including it in our series on using social media to grow your business.
In this episode, I share with you a couple minutes of an interview I did with Sean Cochran. Sean is an amazing realtor in Chicago. I interviewed him in the fall of 2021. Sean has a huge business going on in Chicago through what he is doing on Google and with Google maps, etc. He really built it all through his platform on TikTok where he now has almost 325,000 followers. He’s using Google in way that is game changing.
“You’ll start to become known as the man around town or the woman around town. You’re everywhere. And when people Google these businesses locally, they’re gonna see Sean Cochran broker realtor’s review. I got almost 17 million views on my pictures around my house. I’m ranked the number-one highest realtor around here, and I don’t pay for it.”
Learn all of this and more:
- What will make you want to post photos with reviews on Google
- How many agents have found him through a Google search
- Why Sean Cochran pops up first on Google searches (and how you can, too)
- How to get thousands of dollars a month in free advertising
- Why Google Maps is one of the best tools for your branding
- How many times a week you should post
- Whether or not to post negative reviews—and why
The episode titled The Cowboy Realtor, an interview with Sean Cochran