Who is Kent Sanders?
Kent Sanders is an unassuming man of faith, brother to a pastor and a former worship leader himself. He is also a husband and a father of one, Ben Sanders, who turned 18 in 2022. Kent was a professor for many years and recently left that profession to become a ghostwriter. He has authored a few books of his own and has ghostwritten a few so far (and I predict many more to come). Kent hosts The Daily Writer podcast and community, and he is one of the best friends you could ever hope to have.
Here are just a couple of the things he had to say in this interview.
“I’ve learned a lot from a lot of people, and nobody is a self-made person. I feel like I’ve been very fortunate to be able to spend time around people who’ve really helped me a lot. No person has done that more than my wife, Melanie. Honestly, she’s been very, very supportive of all of all this since the very beginning, which I’ve always really appreciated.”
“It’s really unusual for somebody to leave a college teaching job to start their own business. I mean, you really rarely ever hear that kind of thing happening.”
Find out the following and more:
- How you can start your own publishing company
- Current challenges in publishing
- How ghostwriting is like real estate sales
- Habits that have made Kent successful
- How he left teaching to start his own business
- Why he says he can’t think of many things more valuable than what Realtors do
- What Kent learned about Elvis Presley while ghostwriting a book about Elvis
- Something simple you can do to change your life