On today’s interview, I am so excited to have Jorge Avila with us.
About Jorge Avila
This episode has so much for you. Here’s a little about Jorge:
- Realtor in the Dallas area
- Aims to make the real estate transaction fun, inviting, and seamless for everyone involved
- Real estate investor and founder of a realty group
- Extensive background in the industry
- Deep understanding of buying, selling, negotiating, and local markets
- Wide array of skills
- Married father of eight children
- Homeschooling parent
- Involved in church and volunteering
Jorge and his wife are in the parenting stage where âWe can actually go out on dates now and do dinner together and even get away now and then.â He gives advice to agents who are parents. Being the father of eight children, he has the experience.
Follow the twists and turns Jorge life has taken through the housing bubble, career changes, cross-country moves, and children (eight!) growing up,
Find out the following and more:
- What is Jorge retirement plan, and is it for you?
- What motivates him?
- What do real estate, marriage, and parenting all have in common?
I appreciate you guys so much for listening, and I will see you very soon. If you enjoyed this episode, we would appreciate it. If you’d leave us a review on iTunes. That helps others discover the show. Thank you so much, and we will see you on the next episode.
If you’re a Realtor, you can get stressed and want to work smarter not harder. You need something you can set and forget that will grow your business automatically, so check out what Jennifer Harshman built for you at RealtorEmails.com. I’m so thankful for the team at Harshman Services for being a part of helping my business and for sponsoring the podcast.
John Schuchman is a licensed REALTORÂ® in Lancaster, PA with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty and a part of the Andrew Welk Group. The opinions shared on this show represent the opinions & values of John Schuchman and do not necessarily represent the opinions & values of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty. The opinions & ideas shared in this podcast do not guarantee or promise any results of success to the listener.