In these episodes, I talk about what’s going on in my business in real estate, podcasting, family, and the other things I am growing and developing.
Thank you to Harshman Services for creating our show notes and blog posts.
In the Business
• 6 deals
• 3 closed in 6 days
• 2 possible settlements in April or May
• Biggest listing to date, in the West Chester, PA area
• Many lessons learned, which I’ll be sharing in the next few weeks
• 10th consecutive month of podcast growth
• On pace to generate 1.5 times last year’s income
• Working on the community that’s coming in April
• Still doing free calls for Realtors
On the Home Front
• My son is 2.5 years old, and my daughter is 1 year old.
• Children growing up is emotional for parents.
• I’m taking time for my family.
So that’s where things are at. There’s a lot going on. Thank you for listening. I really appreciate you.
What about You?
What are you trying? In your real estate business, whether it be through social media, through something else, I just want to help you. If anyone wants access to me, they can listen to the podcast, hop on one of my free calls, and join the community.
Here are some things for you to keep in mind:
• Business can be stressful.
• Enjoy your downtime.
• What you focus on grows.
• Spend time networking. It pays dividends when done right and consistently.
John Schuchman is a licensed REALTOR® in Lancaster, PA with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty and a part of the Andrew Welk Group. The opinions shared on this show represent the opinions & values of John Schuchman and do not necessarily represent the opinions & values of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty. The opinions & ideas shared in this podcast do not guarantee or promise any results of success to the listener.